Sunday, March 26, 2006

[Think before you talk --- Goodbye Stockholm]

I'm really really pissed with YK right now. So pissed that if I wanted to be childish I should stop talking to her. I trusted her with something really personal about my eye-candy and told her not to tell a single soul about it. Then we went for dinner. And within minutes she's like "hey saf i told XL abt it" I was like WTF!! I very clearly told her not to tell anyone, and yet 10 minutes later she says "oops I forgot...I just blurted it out". Goodness. And now XL wants to tell Jon, and who knows where else the story might travel to. I was telling XL not to tell Jon, but she was like...well I don't think the person will mind (ok at least they don't know that the person is my eye-candy). I guess when YK says she usually talks before she thinks, she really means it. I really needed to tell someone about it and I thought since she was so open-minded, she could handle the truth. Handle yeah she did, but her big mouth made it leak within minutes. She didn't even apologise! I'm feeling so guilty now. I should've just kept it to myself. Not that my eye-candy told me to keep mum, but I just don't think it's a topic u'd want many ppl to know abt. At least GH kept really quiet abt something else I told her. Steph suggested I strike her off my friends list (since she also pissed me off previously by telling me at the last moment that I'll have to go to London alone since she's going around with her friend ALONE). So my response was, well, she was always in my colleagues list, not friends. o as for now, I think she'll remain there for some time. I just hope the story doesn't get passed on to everyone. And even worse if it gets back to my eye-candy, tho pretty unlikely. Damn, I shouldn't be so trusting next time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well, on to more cheerful things (well kinda..). Met Elin this afternoon in town. We shopped a bit at Drottningatan then went to Rosendal park for a fika (so called coffee and dessert session). Was great meeting her again before flying off. We were saying how now since we've had our first reunion, it doesn't seem that keeping in touch or meeting again in future is such an abstract idea anymore. I'm not letting her off..she still has to come to sg and she said she's not letting herself off too. Heh. Come to think of it, I don't think I blogged about going to the countryside to her place again last weekend. It was like a surreal feeling...big big huggies when we met at the train station. Then as we went up my fave hill that overlooked the frozen lake, I was like... wow I'm back here again! Wonderful feeling. I had actually planned to bring everyone along but as I probably mentioned before, my group is extremely undecisive - one min they wanted to come along, one minute they wanna go to town. Their loss. GH enjoyed it tremendously. The fields and fields of snow and the hairy cows (we dunno what they're called). And just like before, we had a little picnic at the top of the hill and took lots of pics (none of which I have since my friggin' cam decided to have a mood swing). The wind was so strong, the rustling through the trees sounded as if we were sitting at the beach at high tide. At one point in time it was quite hard to walk cos the wind was blowing against us. We went down onto the lake, there was so much snow that we couldn't really see the ice. There was some what of a snowstorm (picture a dessert sandstorm except it's snow..) and Elin made us a snowangel on the ground. It started snowing snowballs on our way back. Really interesting. Instead of snowflakes, what came down looked like what u'd get if u crunched up a styrofoam box. It looked really really cute. So we've seen 3 types of snow now...snowflakes, ice (painful when it hits ur face btw) and snowballs. And I thought snow was just snow.

After fika, I went to Kista to meet Ayisha. I felt pretty bad cos I was almost an hour late (till she decided to have lunch first without me haha). We talked, did some shopping, I bought my box to send home my notes in. We didn't hang around long cos she wanted to hurry home to pray so yeah...we did our huggy thing, I took a pic with Leyla (who is 3 now and can talk..heh). Ayisha said we'd meet again, perhaps when she comes to sg in future, Inshallah. That'd be really cool. And she said I prob won't return to sweden since I've already been there twice and I was like..well u never know ;) I wasn't teary but of course I was a bit sad. Nice to know though that at least I got to meet my friends again. Sthlm, I'll miss you.

No comments: