Friday, March 03, 2006

[10 things I hate about this hostel (in random order except #1)]

1. No internet!

2. No attached toilet.

3. Only two locked bathrooms between 15 people...the rest have only shower curtains.

4. The walls are so thin you can hear what’s going on 5 rooms away.

5. The washing machine is extremely noisy that it shatters the peace of the place.

6. The heater just broke down in my room (too).

7. It’s 45 minutes away from school on a good traffic day.

8. We don’t have designated storage spaces in the kitchen.

9. We’re one floor above basement where the garbage goes…so the lobby doesn’t smell very pleasant.

10. They shut off the corridor lights around 9pm everyday to save electricity but leave it on throughout the day.

Wow and I thought I wouldn’t be able to reach #10.

But on the other hand, at least I fulfilled my intention of returning to Sweden. And I got to meet up with my Swedish friends (ok well only 2 so far...hopefully more to come). So overall, I shall be happy. Wee I'm enjoying myself. I think I've been doing to much of meta-analysis. I'm even analysis the weight of my feelings too now...

No comments: