Local students/students who did undergrad here:
- "Yesterday's lecture was so boring. Don't think I'm attending today's."
- "Is this practical compulsory? If it's not, I'm not going. Waste time lah."
- Zzzzzzz...during lecture.
- Running out of class the moment we're dismissed.
Foreign students/students who are not from this uni:
- "What time is today's lecture? The topic is about XXX right?"
- "The practical must be interesting. Yes I'm going for it."
- Furiously taking down notes every step of the way.
- Running up to the lecturer at every opportunity to clarify doubts.
Million dollar question: Did N.U.S. make us like this? haha.