Thursday, March 09, 2006

[Dangerous candies]

My sister n I have cooked up a new term…eye candy. Definition: Someone whom u don’t really have a crush on, but pleasing to look at, just for the sake of it. I wasn’t really looking out for one, but there was someone in my class whom I kept looking at to pass by the boring lecture hours. The person is from a different state (Umea) and is really friendly (for a Swedish haha) and of course…cute :P Why dangerous? Cos now that the module is over and the person’s returned home, I’m still gaga-ing. Dang. And the possibility of us meeting ever again is probably 0..which makes it even worse. Help.

P.S. far, read between the lines ;)

2 comments:

chat-moyen said...

read between the lines?!

i'm confused.. i need to talk to you on msn...

sorry that day my msn was on, but i wasn't at the comp...

princesssaf said...

haha ok nvm i'll tell u on msn then :P when will u be online?