Tuesday, March 14, 2006

[speak up!]

I need to learn how to talk to guys. I can count the number of guys I know on my fingers. And how many I would consider close friends...really few. I seem to numb up everytime I'm with a guy. Either that or I just don't know what to talk about. Even GH was commenting on how Jon n I never seem to talk much. We were sitting in comp lab tog and both of us were chatting with her on msn, apparently asking the same qs when we could've related the same messages to each other. I guess the internet ain't really good practice cos I can always hide myself behind the screen.

During tea break today when Erik came near where I was sitting, I was like…damn I think he wants to talk to me. So instead of being friendly and saying hi, I hovered over my hot cocoa and dipped my oatmeal cookie in it as if that was all that mattered in the world. He finally sat next to me and started talking. He's cute. Haha. So I hope I didn't make a fool of myself. If holding a decent conversation with guys is my weakness, doing so with a cute one around is usually disastrous. Anyway, Erik was pretty interested in Sg and who we were and what we were doing there, etc. And when I was telling him about the different races in sg, he asked me what about me…I felt like going…I'm human :P. After break, the rest at our table, friends being friends, teased me cos although they were also at the table, Erik seemed to be only talking to me. Anyway, too bad he already has a ring on his finger haha. He shall be my new eye candy lol...I gave up on my previous one after finding out my eye candy has a gf and the emails are getting less frequent. For now, I shall work on my talking-with-guys skills.

No comments: