Friday, September 23, 2005

[end of module one]

It's the shortest module I ever had..lasted for 5 days! We had an end of module assignment today where we had to write a 2000-word essay in 6 hours. It was quite an accomplishment cos I usually take one whole week to write that much. The deadline was like at 5pm but most of us sent it around 5.05..without even editing our papers! I managed to write abt 1854 words...which now come to think of it..is probably quite out of point (can I blame it on the ambiguous qs? haha :P) ah but well..at least I submitted something. It was such a lazy day..I didn't sleep well last night, was sneezing throughout lectures this morning...could barely open my eyes in the comp lab but well..I made it. Heh. After school, I met flo at lucky plaza and I went to buy genes (gosh!) jeans. Then went to far east...I wanted to buy my "cow" shoes but too bad it was taken up. Was pretty tired so we went home after that.

Yesterday was pretty fun. We went to play pool at lucky plaza. After two previous failed attempts - one in Australia when upon seeing how pathetic me n Sakura were at hitting the balls, an 11 yr old Aussie girl offered to teach us how to play, and another when a 10 yr old beat me to it in Indonesia (mum's friend's kid I think...)...I guess I didn't do too badly. Ch n F were pretty good teachers (F was a bit fierce tho haha) so in no time I was even winning games (err well..does ONE game count? hehe). Hey so next time any of u gonna play pool..call me along!

No comments: