Thursday, September 01, 2005

My modelling career

First it was the i.CARE costume parade. Today I went down to asia-images for a photo shoot. Surprise surprise. Haha. Well it was just some test shots...my itchy fingers replied to an ad in the classifieds wanting north indian models...sent in a pic or two, n received a reply to come down for the shots. I guess they were pretty desperate for models so they called me down. Haha. Was thinking twice about going at first cos i was wondering whether it was one of those "pay $400 and u'll get ur portfolio" scams. And the email sounded like they wanted an expert: "we would like to see how well u manage ur facial expression in front of the camera to express emotions". In the end, ery n flo urged me on. ery decided that she wanted to try too so when the photographer asked us who was going first, her nice friend *chuckles* volunteered her :P (in my defense, she said she had done this before so i thought she'd feel less nervous). It was a pretty fast session...after looking pretty..up, down, sideways for a couple of mins, the guy told us we'll be contacted for any assignments. Hope I get one. Not that I'm dying to be a model...it'd be a fun experience. *winks*

No comments: