Sunday, September 11, 2005

Så som i himmelen

Caught the earliest movie ever..at 10.15am today. It was a Swedish movie "As It Is In Heaven". It was a pretty impressive movie - very touching and easy to relate to. Plus of course it brought back memories...the vast fields, the thick snow and the "doh-nial" instead of Daniel. Heh. It was a simple story line yet captivating. Ok, I suck at writing reviews..shall stop here.

Later on we went to Taka looking for something to buy for my sis. I'm the b'day secretary...so dad asked me to buy something from her with his never ending Taka vouchers (think he has a secret stash somewhere haha). But my sis is such a satisfied gal that she doesn't really want anything. Guess the best b'day present I can give her right now is to tell her that she doesn't have to sit for her prelims. Yeah like that would happen...

Yesterday flo n i went to the old turf club at bt timah. Call me crazy but I wanna buy a car. With the little downpayment and 10 yr loans..it doesn't sound too outrageous to own a car these days...of course small one lah. Hehe. The Honda FiT looked good...1.3cc..low fuel consumption. Shall keep my eye on such cars. For now I have to save up for Sweden. But hey, if anyone wants to give me a car for the time being I'm open to it :P After shopping for chat-moyen's mouse-pen thingy, we had a failed attempt looking for a billabong wallet so we headed home. Wanted to spend more time out but chat-moyen had to go home n i wanted to let flo study.

I finally fixed my mp3 player...it kept hanging whenever I transferred corrupted song files..which really sucks cos there's no way to check if a file's corrupted, especially when I can play it on media player! Anyway with some updating here n there, n playing with the reset button, I managed to ge tit working again. How ingenious. Haha. I never said humility was my strongest point. This together with the USB card which I successfully fixed in my cpu....makes me feel like maybe I should take up a computer course to improve my "skills". Yep..we'll see...

I just finished a session of yoga. Bought a CD at Sim Lim last wk. Precious accompanied me for awhile..but she had to get back to her books. She has Lit n Maths paper tmr. It's been awhile since I've stretched....hope I'll get back my flexibility again soon (actually, I don't think I was that flexible to begin with..but there's no harm in wishing :P). One of our prof's wife from physio will be starting yoga lessons next wk. Hope it's fun. I think I should start yoga seriously again soon...wanted to but after procrastinating for so long...the classes at clementi sports hall are all full. Bleah.

Oh well, that's all I guess. Hope I won't have trouble sleeping tonight cos I had a late nap. Tata.

No comments: