Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today sucked

6am in the morning. I get screamed at for not doing housework these past few days. I don't get what they want. I sweep the floor, wash the toilet, do the laundry. But of course..I made the biggest boo-boo..I didn't cook. As if I've been lounging around all day and waiting for someone to serve me my lunch. As if I haven't been going to work at 9am for the whole week. I really don't understand what is expected of me. Wonder how long I can take this.

Later on I went for tuition. Prince Arthur got locked out of the house so he ended up calling me every few minutes during tuition. In the end, I left 10 mins early, rushed home by cab..only to find that the gate had been opened. What the F***!

At least the comfort was that I had a fun time at az's house. She came back from London after a year with her hubby so it was time to catch up. Looking at her pics made me wanna go back to London again! We watched a couple of movies n indulged in some pizza :P

Later on, I was 10 mins late in meeting my fren n got questioned for my punctuality. We went to Rowell Rd cos my fren was attending a volunteer's session there. I didn't wanna feel like an extra so I went to Sim Lim Tower to look for a software. The whole place was so deserted...hardly any shops open so I went to Sim Lim Square instead. Bought some unnecessary things like ink cartridges (altho I already have stock) and a USB 2.0 card (hope I figure out how to fix it). What I really wanted was to find Sims 2 for my sis' b'day (oops hope she's not reading this before 15th sept!). Got a pretty good discount despite my lack of bargaining abilities. Was happy with the purchase (I'm punctual with her gift for once..haha). I went to Burlington Sq to kill time till 8.45 then went back to Rowell to meet my fren. That's when I got really pissed. Cos I msged her to ask her what time she'd finish. No reply. I wouldn't have minded but the place was filthy and what with all the transvestites ard and bloody foreign workers who couldn't keep their eyes to themselves. I had to wait till 9.30 before I finally got a reply...and even then my friend was not done yet. I was so pissed that when she msged me at 10 I didn't wanna wait for her anymore. It's one thing waiting for ur friend when u know what time she's coming out..but she didn't even have the decency to reply my msg to at least tell me she was gonna be delayed or whatever. I stormed to the MRT station. Went home without waiting for her. And here I am..still trying to calm myself down. Oh well, shit happens I guess. Arghh.

2 comments:

chat-moyen said...

that sucks man. all that travelling and to be treated like that. sheeesh.

florenceyang said...

sorrie saf darling,
its miscommunication break down,
errors do happen,
but after some explaination,
im sure u understand,
that im not tat bad ya.=winkwink=