Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthday, Sakura!

Not that she'll read this...maybe a month later..haha. It was a tiny celebration on Thur (not that it's usually huge) cos she was busy studying for her history prelims the next day. I got her a Sims 2 game n a Billabong wallet (on dad's behalf). She was actually surprised with the Sims 2...so i guess when she said she went to my blog to tag the board..she did JUST that...and maybe read the first two lines of my then latest post (I was worried she read my entry which said that I'd bought her the game). So when she finally gets down to reading my blog again..I guess her b'day wld've long passed. It really sucks having ur b'day during exam time. She said her gifts were at an all time low haha.

Today I went to Flo's mum's place. They were having a bbq to celebrate her sis-in-law's bday. It was a pretty impressive place...a high-end service apt in orchard rd. I felt like I was in a hotel room haha. The bbq was nice. Dieter's medium roast beef was good. They were so afraid I had nothing to eat that they brought up the beef stew her mum had cooked for lunch. In the end I was more than full. After more chatting n joking ard, we left ard 9.30. Had a good time..they're nice ppl to be ard with. Well here I am now, nursing my itchy insect bite haha. Sakura wants me to accompany her to watch "Mexican". "Spend some quality time" as she put it. I'll sign off here then. :)

No comments: