Wednesday, January 24, 2007

[my fair ladies]

Had a brilliant time on Saturday hanging out with my jc pals. You rawk! We hadn't met up in a while, so thanks Yanyi for organising it! I must say the turnout was great. We've never had 10 ppl turn up for one gathering at a go. Flo n I'd been out for a talk that afternoon, and since she never has trouble mingling, I grabbed her along. The girls loved her and she was one of us in no time. We had to wait pretty long outside the restaurant. Partly cos we were a big group and partly cos there was a group of inconsiderate diners who refused to get their butts up altho they were done. Ruth wanted to wrestle with Mag near the window where they were sitting, so that they cld grab the group's attention...in the hope that they'll come out and watch the show. Obviously that ostentatious display never happened and we only got in after about 45 mins of waiting.

It was really fun crapping with the gals. Nice to know that after however many years it's been (I'm too lazy to count right now), we haven't changed much. YY is still our "mummy" - relentlessly cutting up Yanyi's b'day cake for us, Ruth still..ahem..jumps around like a mad monkey entertaining us with her lame jokes and hilarious antiques (which Flo is still trying to get used to lol) and Su is still the one who keeps us sane. SJ has acquired a British accent after teaching piano at an English school..that was pretty strange..but other than that, not much changes. Oh and might I add she's getting married end of this year. Congrats! Su will be getting married in July. Wee, happy for my friends. But yes, please don't ask me when I'm getting married. Cos I ain't searching for grooms heh. Looking forward to meeting u gals again for our karaoke session during CNY. See ya!

No comments: