Wednesday, January 03, 2007

[happy new year]

2006 ended beautifully for me. I'm not much of a what-did-i-do-this-year reminiscer but I have to say, it's been a really eventful one for me. Time passed by so fast (yeah what's new?)...2 months in Sweden...gosh that seemed like eons ago, getting my own office space, being thrown lots of responsibility at work. And of course there's relationships...Ups and downs...Downs and ups. A heartbreak or two, a crush and more. Got myself into such an emotional turmoil which wasn't worth it at all. I'd say I've definitely learnt a ton more about friendships and relationships. And yes, the four letter word...L.O.V.E.

I had a very good christmas celebration too. Not that I celebrate it, but Flo invited me over to her mum's place for x'mas dinner. The highlight was the gift exchange. Although it wasn't much of an exchange cos I had no idea everyone had gotten me stuff and I hadn't gotten them any! *paiseh* I received a t-shirt and a belt and an osim massage pen from mum n bf. was incredible! exactly what i wanted to fill my wardrobe with and i got them as a gift. the osim pen is quite fun...tho i haven't gotten used to it vibrating on my head. ok ok i know i can put the pen to vibrate in my hands..or some other anatomy...but somehow i just picture it being used as a headache curing device lol. the ironic thing was that months back when i found out osim had a massage pen..i was like..who the heck would use that??!! hahaha. amy gave me a solar-powered bobbing head thingy which i put in the car to accompany the one flo gave me. what are the odds man...flo was just saying she wanted to get the figurine a buddy...so amy was surprised why i was so happy with it heh. taking into account that i'm terrible at receiving prezzies (i always feel like i dun deserve them...except if it's an occasion like my b'day of course..haha), i was feeling quite overwhelmed...and very touched of course. Shall start making a list of what to get them for christmas this year heh.

On New Year's Day, as we got out of the flat to go out, there were two beautiful rainbows in the sky. The outer one was a bit faded, but the inner one was lovely. The colours were so vivid, unlike the faded ones I've seen so far. And it was so huge...spanning well...a huge distance. here's wishing u a bright n cheery year ahead!








1 comment:

chat-moyen said...

i know! sweden feels like eons ago for me too.. haha.

a lot did happen last year. despite it buzzing by in a blur.

nice rainbows. wish i'd seen em. nice post too.