Monday, January 15, 2007

[i need to s-p-l-i-t myself]

Have you ever encountered a day on which there are so many things going on, you have to choose what to attend? 27th Jan seems like that day to me.

I have a:
  1. wedding dinner which I must attend upon my father's insistence cos it's a "close relative" (seriously, I dun feel close to anyone on his side),
  2. glamour shots photography session together with flo (wee I'm finally getting one done!),
  3. women's talk - I really wanna attend cos I wanna meet one of the speakers who's a prof in NUS,
  4. HDB heartware feedback session - no I've never really been one to care abt what goes on in our heartland..but since I've been [honorably] invited, I thought it might be interesting...can complain abt the lack of activities in our RC as my dad put it haha

Unfortunately I've committed to the wedding dinner, so I can't go for the women's talk. And the photography session is definitely gonna be much more FUN than the HDB talk..so no prizes to guess which one I'll be attending :P

No comments: