Sunday, January 15, 2006

[Pedal On]

Had a great time at East Coast today. Met up with Far n Mel to go cycling. The bus journey was pretty long..1.5 hrs but it was a good way to take a nap. We had a small breakfast at Mac's (it was almost a must to do breakfast) then armed with sunblock and bottles of water, we headed on our cycling trail. I had trouble keeping up cos my legs were exhausted from yesterday's treadmilling; then again, my stamina hasn't been fantastic. Mel n Far kept stopping ahead waiting for me to appear. *paiseh* We did quite a distance tho and it was a good workout. Finally stopped at a shelter for a water break..which turned into a session of Aha! since Mel brought her cards. It started to rain a bit but luckily it was just one or two drops. We wanted to hang out at Bedok jetty for awhile but unfortunately we had to head back to return the bikes. We had a quick drink at the newly renovated food centre then rushed back to the bike shed. And I just realised that we skipped the dip-your-feet-in-water part. Heh.

We went off to Parkway Parade for lunch. The hotplate chicken noodles I had was yum yum, tho I guiltily realised I probably put back on whatever calories I lost. Tsk tsk. Better not let Nik (my trainer) know. Mel was in a bit of a rush cos she had to attend a recording at TCS. She left ard 2.15 and Far n I stayed back to bitch about life. It was a pretty good bitching session... felt better after that. Sometimes its good to know that someone is going thru the same shit as u. I've met one too many sheltered ppl who don't know how to relate to my ramblings about how crap things are sometimes. We talked n talked for almost an hour I think then walked around the shopping centre and headed home.

Oh yeah, I just remembered I should be tidying my cupboard. But I'm tired. Zzzz...

3 comments:

Blue_belle said...

haha let's do it again!!!!

princesssaf said...

yeah sure..then we can have a picnic after that heh

chat-moyen said...

thanks for doing a recap!

yeah, i liked our little chat/bitch session... heehee

take care.. and nice yoga layout :)