Monday, July 30, 2007

[happy quarter century to me]

Sounds OLD. And apparently some ppl see a need to remind me of the fact lol. First it was my dear cousin. A min later it was my auntie, then uncle. And the next morning, my sis. And my aunt swore they didn't coordinate their greetings. But hmm..I'm only as old as I feel rite?

When I was younger (or maybe when all of us were), I looked forward to bdays cos of the prezzies...the more the merrier. Better to have numerous small ones than one big one. Bring 'em on! Lol. Now it's more the company that I treasure - who I'm gonna spend my special day with, what we're gonna do together, the meaningful (and fun!) conversations we're gonna have.

Hey what does this say? I've matured (read: not old). Hehe =)

I got flowers from flo baby!! Purple!!!
(Trivia: - 20 stalks Believe me, I am sincere towards you
Love at first sight and enchantment
Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.)
Flo loved me at first sight. Heh ;)

My b'day cake..not. Tsk tsk.


More like my cake..mocha cream cake from Crystal Jade. Nice! (Also my first triangle cake haha)

All smiles b'day girl

P.S. Does anyone know who my secret admirer is? Ask me for details heh. Or are u the one?


No comments: