Monday, August 14, 2006

[my kewl nokia n73]












Can't believe I didn't blog this sooner. I think I got excited bragging to everyone on msn that i forgot abt my blog haha. Gotta show off my yet another latest gadget - my new Nokia N73! Woohoo! My darling Auntie bought it for me. It cost a great deal, much more than the presents I'm accustomed to, I think my most expensive b'day gift EVER. Thank you so much!!! My phone was due for a change in Sept, so I was expecting to wait till then to get a phone at a cheaper rate; but I guess my lucky stars were shining heh. Auntie didn't mind purchasing it without any subcription extension, etc, from a mobile shop along a string of mobile phone shops at Woodlands old town. They gave a pretty good trade in price for my 7260 so yeah..I felt a bit better. Hehe.

Auntie said this was to make up for all the years of no prezzies or no proper prezzies..haha...I think I don't have to ask for another prezzie from her for a few more years to come hehe. The best part was when I chose an older model, and she said...go for a better one. And this phone is like new, and I mean brand new! Launched 3 days before the day I bought. So new they haven't even shipped in the protector pouch yet lol. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it..it even has a 3.2 megapix camera...N73 u're meant for me!! Hee. Wait till I change my sim to a 3G enabled one...she's gonna see my face more often haha (she bought a 3G yesterday for herself so that we could video call each other heh). So while I play with my new toy, here's a pic of how it looks.

P.S. see I told u it just gets better..haha :P

No comments: