Tuesday, August 29, 2006

[I'm grateful]

~I bet my sister wishes she could sit down on the bed on a Sunday night filing her feet too.~

Ok I just had to add that line. Realised that while work seems a bore since u have to work for the rest of ur life, at least u're not at ur wits end figuring out integration questions which are very likely NOT gonna be the most important life lessons, and struggling to finish up your history essay.

After weeks of battling invasive germs trying to throw my immune system over, I think my body finally gave up. Front, right, centre...got help from dad's and a couple of colleague's very powerful germs and found myself having a nasty sorethroat on Thur. I went to the doc, coughed so loudly till the doctor didn't have to ask much, took my meds then slept the day away. Sleep was GOOD. Fri morn I could hardly open my eyes, so my sweet father went to the doc to extend my MC for me. Yay! (Ok I'm not suggesting asking ur fathers to extend ur MC's for u...I guess my family doc knows I see her only when I'm like pathetically sick..and yeah..this was one of those occasions...).

My sweetie came to look after me thru' the weekend. She came over after work on Fri to look after me (after my complaining that sis n dad weren't doing a good job haha). She bought me my fave blueberry cheese tart along with a lot of other stuff which gave me a much better appetite than fish curry. Bummed ard on Sat till flo had the urge to tidy up my messy kitchen tho what I really needed was someone to help me clean up my room. So off we went, scrubbing n exterminating any ants that were within sight. After the kitchen got spruced up, we rested a bit. Then started on my room...which is finally clean and tidy. Wee! Can celebrate hari raya oredi since spring cleaning is done hahaha. I'm still waiting for sis to do her portion tho...I tidied as much as I cld...except her junk. Bleah. This is why I'm not motivated to tidy...no one helps and I have to do 2 person's work. So darling, thank you so much for helping me. And of course for taking care of me nite n day. MUAKS!!!

No comments: