Thursday, August 31, 2006

[la la la]

I'm looking forward to my LA trip. Two weeks more. Wee!

Ok pardon my crappiness...been having mood swings lately. But eccentricity makes life interesting, don't it? ;)

I've put up a list of my must-sees and these include:

1. Hollywood! (hope to do some STAR gazing)
2. Disneyland (I wanna meet Mickey!!)
3. Universal Studios
4. Get a tan at Long Beach (like I need one...just wanna check out a few hot bods haha)
5. Check out the gay bars at Santa Monica Blvd
6. Hop over to Arizona for a couple of days to see the Grand Canyon. Wouldn't wanna miss that chance since we're only a few hours away.
7. Have loads of fun!!

Sounds like a good plan??

2 comments:

chat-moyen said...

i think you've got LA covered..


i'm waiting for the webshot photos of u in a bikini :P

princesssaf said...

me? bikini? errrrr well unless u get me one and manage to convince me to put it on out of the bathroom...wait long long..haha