Thursday, April 20, 2006

[back to gym]

I wanted to title this entry as back to mundane life..but decided not to be so negative. So yeah..I'm back to gym. I guess I should've blogged about getting back to work last week, but I haven't been inspired lately. The most exciting thing that has happened so far is that I finally got my own workstation in office. Yay! It still looks uninhabited...cos there's no PC and other than the pencil holder and notepad I brought from home, it's empty. But I'm happy. Finally I have my own space, do my own thing...ok ok actually I only stare at my laptop the whole day...and take a nap when I'm super sleepy but sshhhh..dun tell boss haha.

And yeah. I went back to gym too. Funny that I actually missed gym while I was in Sthlm...cos me n exercise rarely get along. Had a pretty fun time in gym yesterday tho, went there with GH. I got over enthusiastic tho, now my knee hurts again and my muscles are aching. Moral of the story: don't jump onto frozen lakes (that's how I twisted my knee..sigh..)

We caught WEsT SIdE SToRy last weekend. Was a fun outing. Especially when we saw Far dress up like a girl..finally..tsk tsk (I hope she doesnt strangle me for saying this :P). Way to go girl! Now u just need to add a dash of pink! The musical was average. The dancing was quite gay and there were too many dances, with cheesy songs (the heroine kept going "I'm pretty, I'm pretty.."). And the ending was kinda abrupt. Ok, it wasn't THAT bad but I've seen better (Peter Pan..woohoo!) Or maybe I'm still in awe of watching Phantom at West End. Sakura n I were discussing, that if by the next morning, there were still no songs ringing in our head..then it wasn't a good musical. Sadly nothing rang...and she cld only remember the "america, america" part of one song. Lol. Wondering whether I should catch Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Aspects of Love". Haven't heard of it and some ppl haven't either so I can't find anyone to go with. Hmm. Maybe I should watch it alone...since I'm a fan now ;)

No comments: