Sunday, October 23, 2005

Feels good to be wanted

Met up with my auntie n cousin yesterday at Kaslynet's Singapore branch opening. She was angry that I haven't been calling her as much as I used to (which wasn't very often to start with heh..). I didn't have any excuses...it used to be "I don't like calling" but that didn't apply cos she's my fave aunt. Then I said I didn't like calling cos she's on shift work so I never know when's the right time (hate calling ppl at the wrong hour). Then she let my cousin use her hp for some time so I couldn't get her "directly" (forgot that land lines still exist) and now..busy with my modules. What a terrible niece I am. Inviting her over for buka today. Hope the curry I'm gonna make will be good enough for guests heh.

Mum did pretty well at the launching yesterday. She was the MC of the show. Flo almost won the lucky draw...some inattentive guy suddenly realised his number was called so since 43 was the replacement number, he got it instead. Boo. (I'm competitive, if u don't already know that..) Then number 42 was called out. Woohoo! But till now no one knows what I won (I wasn't paying attention anymore cos I was still bitter that guy got our sunglasses lol). According to auntie it's something worth $75. I hope it's a massage voucher..yummy. Anyway shall just wait for the voucher to be delivered...

We went off around 10 o'clock. The taxi queue was long and few taxis were coming in. The horrible smell (of urine??) at the place (Golden Mile) was awful. Hope Bangkok doesn't smell that way haha. We went to Al-Amin in Woodlands for supper. There was pretty good food there. We had tandoori chicken, roti john, mutton chop...and I was broke by the time the bill came. Suppers are fun..we should do it again some time soon :)

No comments: