Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Saf 7 Delta

Scarlett Johansson (jordan 2 delta) is HOT! And as Louise added, she can run! I fell in love with her since watching Girl with a Pearl Earring last year. She's awesome! Fantastic body..ahem...and sexy lips. *drools* haha. I went to watch The Island after lab this afternoon. Alone. Wanted to call Far along but the movie is gonna stop screening soon so the shows were all during work hours. It was a damn cool movie. Kept me glued from start to end. Ewan McGregor (lincoln 6 echo) was cool too...he must've toned himself up for the movie. My fave line: Hey this tongue thing is pretty nice..why haven't we done this before (when they learnt abt kissing and..well..frenching).

Later on I did some retail therapy. Metro is dangerous. Everytime I step in there, especially at Causeway Pt, I always end up buying something! I got myself a light blue blouse (wanted to follow the palm-reader's advice to wear brighter colours...). Saw this reaaaalllyyyy cool blouse at Hejab Iran but unfortunately it cost like $139!!! Shall wait for my next tuition pay and I'm gonna get it for sure! Went in to JL after that; tried on a couple of pants which to my horror didn't fit despite being..well..err...big. Haha. Either my ass is getting ferociously huge or they have screwed up size labels (I'd like to think it's the latter..). Bought a pair of sandals which I don't really need...my excuse was that I don't have white ones. Well...my two major weaknesses: bags n sandals. :P All that shopping made me tired..I slept the whole journey home in 963 (so much for wanting to explore the bus route..). Ok it's time to show off my loot to sis. See ya!

1 comment:

princesssaf said...

hey thanks! :)