Tuesday, May 08, 2007

[you are mine]

If I was not given a second chance to be with you again
Would I be blessed today?
What happened in the past was a big laugh
I never want to let you go

You will always be mine
I thank the angels for throwing the arrows of love
You are always my reason for living
Without you I won't be who I am today

Our love is hard to come by
But surprises and problems keep us alive
The love we have is not a fairy tale
But it has made us stronger

Treasure we must
To keep our love everlasting
Through goals and vision
We can make each other smile everyday

1 comment:

Álvar said...

Hi! Im a spanish boy and I realy like this poem very much. Congratulations.

Can you read poems in spanish?i f you can, read this and tell me.

http://laurlaqui.blogspot.com/2007/05/poem-campos-detras-de-mi-ventana.html

Thanks very much and still enjoy us whith your words...

1 kiss from spain