Monday, July 03, 2006

[I don't do boy presents]

Had a busy weekend (ok what's new..). On Sat, went out with my colleagues to watch Greece at the OmniMax. We were so enthusiastic..or at least AL was...that when we entered the theatre close to 10 am (yup early indeed..), we were the only ones there. For a moment we thought they'd be screening the movie just for us, then a few more ppl trickled in. I had to limp the way back to jurong east central cos my sandal strap broke (clumsy me!) and GH's plaster cldn't hold it...pretty embarrassing...but luckily it was just them. I mean, like luckily I wasn't out on a date or anything when it happened... Grabbed a pair of sandals from the first shoe shop we saw then went for lunch. Had a fantastic day, complete with star-gazing and all =)

Sunday..hmm..was half an hour late meeting ery. Was supposed to get her a b'day prezzie. She was pretty fickle abt what she wanted, but at least we didn't spend that long shopping. Then I met up with a friend to pass her some CD's...was nice to catch up. I lost Ery half way...so err I guess we decided to go our separate ways. Was thinking of what to get Andrew for his b'day but I didn't know what was suitable...male colleague, close but not close, and the worst part is that I realised I hardly buy prezzies for guys. (Ok I guess Y was an exception...but that was easy...he was my bf...he had to like whatever I got him...haha...plus I didn't have to worry whether the gifts wld be too personal.) Anyway I settled for a Nike cap...yeah...I like it. I hope I don't have to do boy prezzie shopping again anytime soon...big headache...and I usually prefer getting cute stuff!

No comments: