Friday, December 16, 2005

[Speak up Girl, Speak up]

I have so many things to say, but only half the things come out. I think I think in my head too much. And I realise it more when I'm with Sakura, cos we'll be thinking the exact same thing (which sometimes freaks us out) but she'll be the one who vocalises it. Any suggestions on how I can talk more? Even when I'm thinking of what to blog, by the time I come home, I'll be like..nah I don't think they wanna hear it. Hmm...I need a pet cat. Then maybe I can talk to her. I was meeting my prof on Wed. And I had all my answers prepared. But when he asked me something...all that came out was "I don't know". wtf. Speak up girl, speak up. I'm trying.

Anyway, Sakura just got her JC posting. She'll be going to TJC. I'm happy for her; she didn't think she'd get into a good JC (NJ out of the qs cos she thinks it's for nerds..grrr). TJ's like damn far. But I guess it'll give my dad more reason to move to the east. And I'm gonna really hate that since I'll still be in NUS. 1.5 hrs of travelling, morning and evening. Come to think of it, it'll be quite a dumb move, cos she'll be in JC for only 2 yrs, and then it's 4 yrs in NUS. Oh well. If we do move, I'll be tempted to rent an apt in the west. My sis will hate me for it tho. But well... A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I've just been promoted to a full-time staff. Which is really great. The processing is gonna take long (not too long I hope..or else I can't go to Sweden for free haha). The biggest thing I'm gonna miss is waking up at 8 and going to work at 10. And no more loafing around and "working" from home...like I am now. Tsk tsk..dun tell anyone. ;)

No comments: