Saturday, December 31, 2005

[Last Nite was a Daze]

i might have overdosed myself last nite. fell asleep almost immediately after taking my meds. went to see another doc n he said i've got bronchitis. wtf. i wanna get better soon. breathe again. i was talking to myself in my sleep last night. half awake half asleep..i remember pointing to my cup and saying out loud "i think there's no more water in it". feeling slightly better now..at least i haven't used up a whole box of tissues yet.

tv sucks. nothin good is on. i've resorted to watching nickelodeon. not bad tho, they had some awards going on, there was alyssa milano, simon cowell and halle berry (who knocked into the mike..lolz). it's lunch time n i'm hungry. but there's nothing to eat. mum's away, sakura's not at home and i don't wanna cook cos i wanna be sick n resting. bro kept calling at ard 5.30 this morning but i wasn't bothered to pick up the phone. dad rushed to bring him to see a doc this morn. wonder what he's up to. dad never rushes to bring me to the doc - he just nags me for not taking my puff. the forgotten middle child as my trainer put it. sobs.

shall occupy myself with some games now. in case i forget, happy new year.

No comments: