Friday, December 30, 2005

[Eve of New Year's Eve]

haven't blogged for some time. been busy getting sick n staying sick. first i got a really bad attack in bkk, then i was over-enthusiastic abt starting my training regime so i went to the gym even tho i was feeling crap. it was fun..my trainer's a boyish cute guy who's too short for me lol.

there's been a lot of hype abt x'mas n new yr. met up with a german guy who thinks that singaporeans dunno how to celebrate the true meaning of x'mas. it seems that orchard rd is more of a crazy bazaar area than anything. it was nice getting a different perspective of what x'mas is abt. well as for me, i spent the x'mas hols at home. had food poisoning the day before - was so busy puking that i had no energy to go home so i spent the nite at flo's place. was mighty embarrassed cos i was feeling so woozy that i was behaving like a 5 yr old...or perhaps like a drunk. i kept her awake half the nite cos of my coughing. thanks sweetie for looking after me. *muak* cldn't bring sakura ice skating on sun (which was one of her worries when i told her i was sick..bleah..). flo came over on mon to cheer me up..i was bored like crap all alone at home. in the evening saki, flo n me went to the chevrons in jurong for bowling. was pretty fun except that my slipper (or rather sakura's :P) broke when i slipped on the way home. i guess that's what u get for $4 thai slippers.

No comments: