Friday, November 09, 2007

[good Deepavali for me]

I just remembered I forgot to wish my Indian friends Happy Deepavali..so here u go..Happy Deepavali. Heh..better late than never right? :P

Anyway, I finally had my lazy day. Yay. On Wed nite I had tuition with a new student, at a really ulu place in Jurong West. Didn't know student hostels existed there (they're actually HDB flats I think)...there was Sheng Siong there, and even life, for such a seemingly deserted part of Singapore. I didn't even have an address, just directions to get there. Was relieved I managed to find the place even though I was 20 mins late heh. After tuition, I wanted to call a cab but I didn't even know where exactly I was so that was impossible. I was pretty infuriated, cos after waiting so long for a vacant cab, some bunch of !*&#@! cut queue and took my cab...grrr. Luckily Flo was sleeping over and since she was on the way to Clementi in a cab, she got her cab driver to rescue me. Wee, what would I do without her. =)

We watched Good Luck Chuck...first time seeing Jessica Alba in a romantic comedy role. The movie was alright, kinda predictable but sweet, though I don't think the role suited her...she should stick to hot adventurous roles like Dark Angel or Invisible Woman. HAWT. Then saw a couple of really weird movies which flo had..gosh..they made me have weird dreams that night. Lol. Woke up late yest which was really really good. Felt very rested. Flo helped me cook nasi lemak..for my first try, I must say it was pretty good ;). We watched Final Destination 3 after that (finally completed the trilogy) and more weird movies...but I fell asleep halfway. I think it was cos I was too comfy lying on Flo. Haha. So yeah, I got lots of rest.

In the evening, when I finally decided to open my eyes, we went for a drive to my student's area so that I could familiarise with it. After having some satay there, we headed home..and suddenly i was dreading going back to work. ZZZ. I wanna be a tai-tai. Send me a rich husband please. Heh.

4 comments:

florenceyang said...

enjoy all your movies hor, and even have a comfy "bed" for you to sleep right, lucky no drool on me.

see where to find someone like me, provide such good services, hard to find leh

princesssaf said...

comfy pillow. haha. i drooled...but not on u..i think...hahaha

florenceyang said...

lucky u didnt drool on me, if not i SLAP u hard hard, left right centre haahahahahahahah

princesssaf said...

aiyoh so garang. waaaaaa