Friday, January 02, 2009

[the year that was]

there's indeed a lot of things to reflect on this year. some of the significant mentionables:


  1. Met mind.boggler ("officially" hehe) for the first time. Also the trip where he met my parents, entranced the rest of the family, and got down on his knee. Talk about a fruitful trip. Haha.

  2. Did a lot of yoga (3 rounds of 8 weekly sessions to be exact...till instructor remembered my name lol) and exercise, and managed to get back to my pre-depression weight. Wee. Now to maintain it..argh...


  3. Did a lot of things I've been wanting to do (one of my main aims of the year)...some of which include exploring Egypt, diving, watching Ballet Under The Stars, getting a makeover+photoshoot, entering a scrabble competition, joining a life skills group to help myself and others, and shooting an air pistol.


  4. "Graduated" from seeing my counsellor(s) which also means I've come a great distance in healing. At least they think so. haha.


  5. Got engaged. Great achievement considering that I thought I'd never get married in the first place lol.


  6. On the way to planning 11 July 2009 and my life ahead with someone so special and who loves and cherishes me so deeply.


Here's to 2009, hoping it'd be an even greater year ahead. Our year. Resolutions? As mb said, appreciating God for all the blessings He has showered on us, making the most of what life gives us, and not worrying about things that are beyond our control.

No comments: