Saturday, August 02, 2008

[birthday fun!]

As usual, I had an awesome birthday thanks to my dear family, friends and colleagues. Thanks for making my day guys! **Kisses**


Just for fun...AwArDs of BiRtHdAy 08:



  • Most fun outing: Bird Park with the HP gang
  • Loveliest "surprise": Bouquet of roses from my darling MB..hee
  • Most yummy cake: Awfully chocolate that yun n gang got me...mmmmm
  • Most innovative: Birthday pizza by my colleagues (should I add the b'day sash and candles that never extinguish? heh)
  • Coolest gift: 8 GB Creative Zen from dad & sis...now I can watch movies on the go..haha
  • Best thing I did for myself: Makeover..wee!
  • Longest day out: Shopping till we literally dropped with aunt & cousin...good thing I relaxed myself with the spa first heh. Finally got my engagment outfit. Yay!
  • (Couple of disappointments but I guess I shouldn't add those heh.)

I'm one satisfied 26-year-old. Haha. =)






Party pics here.

No comments: