Monday, April 21, 2008

[woes]

Seems like this isn't gonna get any easier. First there was the need to balance both of them being happy. She being hostile with him, he being hostile with her. Each not focusing on the occasion at hand, but rather their own childish bickering leading to animosity.

Just when things calm down, new situations arise. Personal aims become more important than being part of a larger entity. Selfish goals lead to abandonment of responsiblity. Apparently a trip like this isn't as important as setting up an education system for a bunch of strangers. Don't ask why I don't understand you. Because I simply do not. Makes me think that I should have stuck to my original plan.

Although the first matter got resolved, albeit in an unpleasant way, something else crops up. I can't believe you invited him - him of all people. Do you not understand the struggle I went through, do you not realise the pain he has caused me? Even if you don't understand that, were you not there everytime he ruined an occasion, were you blind whenever he caused a nuisance at our gatherings? Do you think things change overnight and he'll be an angel now? Again, I am speechless. I have only one thing to say - if you still insist on it, you will be solely responsible for ruining my special day.

I can only pray, that things go smoothly.

No comments: