Friday, March 14, 2008

[intuition?]

Have you ever experienced a situation where u're thinking of something...and then awhile later it happens?

E.g.
  1. Hmm I haven't called her for a long while. Maybe I should today. And then suddenly she calls you to catch up or she (finally) comes online and you have a great long chat.
  2. Why hasn't he updated me about that? It's been a couple of weeks now. Then the next day you somehow receive an email about the updates.
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to find out what's the outcome of this. Hope they call me soon, or maybe I'll call them tomorrow. And in the next couple of days, you receive a letter or something regarding the matter.

Coincidences or intuition? Seems like it's happened on many occasions for me. Hmmm. Or maybe in some telephathic way my "wondering about something" got transmitted to the other party and it was time they took action. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've had similar experiences before.. Hehe.. Sometimes I find it scary that the other person is thinking the exact thing as me..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.