Saturday, September 01, 2007

[amore women's day out 07]

Had a great workout this morning at Ngee Ann City for Amore's Women's Day Out. I thought I'd have to lug myself out of bed but surprisingly I sprang out of bed at 8.30 and headed there dressed in pink. Nope, I didn't wanna wear the tank top they gave...but at least I was in the pink theme.

The workout started out with cardiotoning exercising then kickboxing. The kickboxing was cool - I finally got to try it yay! (never did go for any at cali fitness heh). The second half was belly dancing. They provided shawls for us to tie around our waist..complete with jingles..and boy, did I feel sexy. Lol. It's pretty tough especially when u aren't used to gyrating ur hips - left right wooooooo. haha. Have to thank GH for asking me to go along with her.

Was an exciting morning mass exercising, and the goodie bag was yummy-licious too (**shamefully admits that that's the MAJOR reason I went for the event tsk tsk**). From HL milk to Anlene yoghurt and Yakult collagen, oh and the plenty of mineral water they supplied to keep us hydrated. There's loads of stuff like liquid laundry detergent, a skipping rope which has a counter, a squishy dumbbell, darlie toothpaste, travel tissue, panty liners, sample pads, SHAPE mag, contact lens case (which I have absolutely no use for..), silkpro shampoo and face peel...hmm..now I feel like I'm advertising for them lol. Along with those, there's plenty of vouchers for makeovers, OTO machines (anyone needs??), MPH, wallet shop, amore fitness and spa...well..the list goes on. And since I'm a voucher gal, I'm happy! Yay!




Did I add I love the gym bag the most?? Hehe

the huge turnout

partners in fitness

belly dancer wannabe

No comments: