Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Maiden Scrawl

After much procrastination..one year in fact (or more...I was supposed to write one while my friends were supposedly missing me while I was in Sweden)...Yeah anyway...here comes my blog! Yes...grand opening...mark this eventful day...
I guess boredom has finally pushed me to do this. Yup I'm still loafing around at home. Have a job, don't have a job? Even I'm confused when ppl ask me. Ya I do..technically...And technically I should've started...way before this....after my exams in fact (yeah right). But what have I done really? Besides a couple of presentations, nothing else. 3 months. Long holiday? I'm starting to feel useless, unproductive. Positive thinking...I'm taking this much deserved break. I do, don't I? Yeah I do, I think.
Alright, shall make my first post short n sweet. Will think of ways to spruce up my blog. Get inspiration from the expert, chat-moyen. Do I sign off now? Tata.
P.S. Today's a special day. Happy 2nd :)

3 comments:

chat-moyen said...

happy 2nd what?!

congrats on starting at last! here's to many more posts..

pictures are easy! that's what i do when i have writers' block.

princesssaf said...

jam...ya la...come over..tiring..mrt..bus..walk...blog...just sit down here n type type type hehe :P

princesssaf said...

hey farah..thanks for the motivation. keep ur comments coming yeah..me got a tag board now heh :)